Tendo Onsen DMC Inc. (Hereinafter referred to as DMC Tendo Onsen) will use your personal information provided by you at the time of your application, not only for the purpose of contacting you, but also in scope to provide services such as to arrange transportation and accommodation. Unless we have your consent, we will not share with third parties, your information such as address, email address, telephone number, fax number, proof of identity or any other personal information provided to DMC Tendo Onsen or its partner websites with whom we have non-disclosure agreement. Such details along with information such as business activities and transactions will be kept in accordance with our strict security and confidentiality standards. Unless we have your consent, we will not disclose your personal information outside of Tendo Onsen DMC and our partner organizations with whom we have non-disclosure agreement.
1.Personal data held by our company
- We hold some of your personal data which you have supplied to us as part your of application process for travel.
- We hold personal information of our staff employed by our company as personal data.
2.Purpose of use of personal data
- We will use personal information that you have provided to us as part of your travel application to communicate with you, but also in scope to provide services such as to arrange transportation and accommodation etc. (Main transportation and accommodation details are outlined in the written contract) We will use the details you provide to the extent of arranging necessary services.
※ In addition, we may use your personal information for the reasons as set out as below.
- To inform you of promotions and services by our company and our affiliated companies.
- Request for feedback post-travel
- Offer other benefits and services
- Create statistical date (Without using personally identifiable data)
3.Sharing of your personal data with third parties
- We will share your personal information for the purpose of providing you travel services as outlined and within the necessary scope for insurance procedures to secure our travel contract liabilities. To provide the customer’s name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address, passport number, credit card number by electromagnetic means to travel, accommodation and insurance companies.
- We will share your personal information for the purpose of providing you shipping services as outlined. To provide the customer’s name, address, phone number by electromagnetic means to shipping operators and couriers.
4.Collection and use of customer personal information
Please be aware that when collecting and using your personal information we will manage the information in the following manner.
- We will specify the purpose and scope of collection in brochures and application forms and obtain consent accordingly.
- It will not be used for any other purpose other than collecting unless you have consented
- If we are to provide your personal information to a third party we will notify you in advance and obtain consent
- If the customer is a minor we will obtain parental consent.
- It is optional to provide your personal information on your application, however please note that if you do not provide the necessary information we may not be able to accept your request for our services.
5.Inquiries regarding personal information held about you, disclosure, deletion and correction
If you wish to see your personal information held by us, for deletion, for correction or to cease sharing of information with third party companies, please do not hesitate to contact us as below and we will advise the procedures accordingly.
However, please be advised that if there are risks of affecting our business we may not be able to comply. We will take necessary measures in accordance with laws and regulations without delay and if for any reason we cannot meet part or all your request we will explain accordingly.
Inquiry for personal information should be sent to.
Tendo Onsen DMC Inc.
1-3-38, Kamata honcho, Tendo, Yamagata, Japan
6.Inquiry for personal information should be sent to.
- We will only use Kojin Bango (Individual Number or “My Number”) within the scope of purpose outlined by the “Individual Number Laws”.
- We will not provide to third parties other than those specified by the “Individual Number Laws”.
- We will promptly delete details of your Kojin Bango (Individual Number or “My Number”) once we have completed the jobs required
7.When there is a leak of personal information
Should we encounter any leak of personal information we will contact you immediately. In order to ensure safety, we will temporarily suspend our system if necessary or promptly announce the details on our website etc.